Monday 1 June 2009

Sing about the graduates happy day

...right now I basically can't believe I'll graduate tomorrow. It's insane. It wasn't until like an hour ago I really realized it, and now I'm just so nervous. Freakin' nervewreck but I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be totally awesome. :)

So as a tradition (I guess) in graduations in Sweden the graduates have to sing this graduationsong. Unfortunately I couldn't go to the music class that day when the music teacher taught us the song. So I've been trying to teach myself this whole afternoon with youtubevideos and lyrics. I think I got it now...XD

Sjungom studentens lyckliga dag,
låtom oss fröjdas i ungdomens vår!
Än klappar hjärtat med friska slag,
och den ljusnande framtid är vår.
Inga stormar äni våra sinnen bo,
hoppet är vår vän,
vi dess löften tro,
när vi knyta förbund i den lund,
där de härliga lagrarna gro!
där de härliga lagrarna gro!
Hurra!

There are so much planned for tomorrow and I hope I dont get too stressed out. First 10 o'clock in the morning our class is gathering at a classmate's to eat "Champagne breakfast" then at 1 o'clock we're going to have lunch together in a restaurant in the city. From that we don't have be in school until around 4 o'clock and most positively we'll walk around in town and sing and be noisy. XD Then at 5 o'clock we're taking graduation photos in school. Then 17.30 we'll be "locked in" in school and wait to be let out. My calss will be let out last in our school (typical) around 18.24. After that we're gonna go around the city on our truck and sing and be noisier. Around 8 (I do hope!) we'll be done and I'll meet family and freinds at a chinese restaurant for dinner. And lastly I'm going to this graduation party with everyone from school.
I'll take ALOT of photos to show everyone. See ya!

3 comments:

Din andra halft. said...

OH GRATTIS!

Caroline said...

WOAAAH, var det roligt på efterfesten? :D

-

9 dagar kvar! ! ! !

Tiffany said...

re Kattis: Aww tack så mkt! :)

re Carro: Tack för att du kom, blev verkligen glad! :D Det var mycket trevligt ja. :P Snart e de din tur!