Wednesday 3 June 2009

I am not a monster

I have a new layout folks. I thought it was prime time to change a new layout as I myself am going through a change. An new era is awaiting. The beginning of a new chapter in my life. OK now I'm being overpoetic. XD Anyway I hope you like it, and I know the twitter widget is butt ugly but I can't do anything about it. I'm sorry. I'm still trying to find the right html code for changing the fontsize of my header title, it's like huge. XD I've added some new widgets but I'm thinking of reintroduce the poll and the song, what do you think?

I've really graduated now but it hasn't really come to me yet. I don't think I have really realized the fact. Things take time.

Btw, I made a cover of "Give Love a Try" from JONAS. Hope you like it, pls comment! :)

2 comments:

Kajsa said...

Jag tyckte inte överskriften var för stor. Med tanke på hur mkt text du har som underrubrik (bra, men mkt) så gör det att det syns tydligare att det är det som är rubriken. Hur som helst, älskar den ätande... vad är det för nåt?

Tiffany said...

Jag lyckades ändra den texten efter att jag skrivit det på inlägget. Texten var mycket större innan. XD Jag vet inte heller riktigt det är typ ett monster. XD