Sunday 21 June 2009

Pushing Daisies today!

I'm a totally lousy blogger. The relaxing and free time thing makes me all lazy. XD Anyway I just had to inform you guys if you have missed it. Pushing Daisies is showing for the first time on regular Swedish TV.

I was kinda psycked when I saw the commercial for it. From the very first moment I saw the first episode on Canal+ I fell in love with it, I can't wait for people discover this amazing show, even if it had to end after the second season. It is definitely one of my favourite show.

Pushing Daisies is a TV series about Ned who may seem just like a normal, shy pie-maker. But what they don't know he can bring dead people back to life, well almost. He touches a dead body and they come alive, if he touches them again they go back to be dead forever. If he let them live for than 1 minute someone/thing else will die in its place. He teams up with a private detective and finds himself bringing his childhood sweetheart back to life.
What I like about this series is that it's different. The whole is set in a dreamy-dr Seuss-Tim burton kinda world. The bright colours just make one's day. :)
You don't want to miss this, I promise! TV3 19.00 o'clock!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

:D :D :D

lazy och lazy.. du springer iaf ;)

Tiffany said...

HAha, FAKTISKT det gör jag :) Det är inte ganska fjuttig runda men jag gör de iaf. :) DU borde också gör det!