Saturday 13 June 2009

LINES LINES LINES LINES

LINES! LINES! LINES! LINES! LINES! LINES! LINES! LINES!

Technically it's only 2 days left until the international release of "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" but as for me it looks like I'll get the album earliest on the 17th. But that's alright (remember last summer...?XD). I know all the songs are leaked on internet but I'm gonna wait! (at least for now XD) I do have "Fly With Me" and this can last for a looong time. :D:D



So yesterday I spent my whole in Helsingborg celebrating my wonderful friend Caroline's graduation. It didn't turn out as expected, with for example RAIN!!, but it was loads of fun and good food. I'm also sure that I saw Eric Saade too, talking on his phone. I didn't quite see his face but I mean come on I recognize that voice miles away. :) I may seem like a creepy stalker actually I'm....not! ;)

Keep checking my Twitter because I think my addiction is alot worse than I thought...:P
Cheerio!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Eric Saade, HAHAHA!
In fact, jag såg honom på efterfesten! XD

Elin said...

Haha, that's awesome xD I was at a graduation too yesterday. My oldest friend's graduation in fact. Awesome! Except that we all got soaked and had to take a trip home to change clothes before going to her reception xD

Tiffany said...

re Carro: FFAACK jag skulle ha gått! XD

re Elin: yeay for rain..XD not!

Ying said...

I found ya too! :D