Wednesday 24 June 2009

Copenhagen, can you do it again?

Hello,
Gosh I hardly post anything here anymore. :( I should. I should. I will.

Anyway, did you hear the big news?! I got accepted to London Met. University!!! I officially have a place which means I'm going to London this fall. I've known for a while, actually since I got the conditional offer that I pretty much had gotten in but I (as usual) wouldn't get my hopes up.
I called the university today and they said they had given me an unconditional offer! I am going somewhere! Can you believe it?
(I still got tons of things to fix before I go though, but now I know I'm going for sure!)

So Meks came over today, she came home from an awesome vacation in the US. We talked for hours and hours. She got me Lines, vines and trying times, US verision! (I'm a nerd alright?!) New York, wow what a dream. More she talked about it the more I want to go, but I know NYC it is going to be you and me, one day, one day. :)

Besides that Carro also came down today. We planned to go to Copenhagen tomorrow, hanging out, enjoying the weather (even though it might rain int he afternoon), eat and maybe some shopping. :P Geesh the Danish krone is so high right now. I changed 612 Swedish kronor, guess what I got?....Guess! 400 DKK, not more not less. 400 freakin' kronor!

Last time I was in Copenhagen, magic happened ;)

3 comments:

Elin said...

I'm so happy for you!!! :D I just wanna get the note that I got in too in Lund...

Copenhagen is great :) Btw, I was going to ask you if you still want to join me, Kajsa and Anna to Liseberg 6th and 7th July?

Tiffany said...

Thanks! :D I'm pretty excited. It's soon isn't it? You get replies from studera like 15th July.

Kajsa said you'd probably won't go if it doesn't work out with ehr cousin. Let me know how it goes :)

Kajsa said...

Congrats! It's always nice to know for certain, unlike when you "can almost be sure".