Friday 5 June 2009

Why don't you fly with me?

If I were to marry right now it would be to this song: Fly With Me. We'd live happily every after I swear. XD

H A H A H A

Okej I'm just a bit (a bit?!) silly after watching the Jonas Brothers 3rd facebook livechat. They're always so goofy. I especially loved this part: "Nick is cute, Joe is sweet, Kevin is in the corner". Like what?! XD
Oh god I love these guys so much. And actually you love them too because you like me (I hope) and 90% of me is Jonas Brothers, so basically you love them as much as I do you just don't know it. So now that you know that you should go and vote for the people you like -being nominated for Fave international video at Muchmusicawards 09: http://mmva.muchmusic.com/favourite-international-video
Go Burnin' up!

Oh and btw! Don't forget to watch the music video of "Fly With Me" (my husband to-be) coming out on american Disneychannel this sunday (7th June).

Fly with me...

3 comments:

Caroline said...

"90% of me is the Jonas Brothers, so basically you love them as much as I do you just don't know it."

....RIGHT XD hahah.

Tiffany said...

Haha, jag kände mig lite flummig yesterday :P

meiyi said...

trodde först det var 13 vånings huset , på bilden då