Tuesday 30 December 2008

Special today: No ice cream

What's up what's up what's uuuppp?! XD Höhö, I know I've been away for a while. I havne't been up to much just having the greastest anxiety from applying to the schools in UK.
Those few times I haven't felt like digging a big hole and hide for 100 years, I've played the guitar and maybe watch some TV (like old Ugly Betty episodes, love that show :) I've done one guitar tutorial for "A Little Bit Longer" and I hope you'd check it out ;). (I'll post the video in the end of this entry)

I've been visiting my friends in Helsinborg for the fast 2 days. And the photo is from there btw, in Gamla Stan. :) we went out to a café and had the like biggest carrot cake in the world, haha. (But good though :P) We never do something special but we always have so much fun. Like getting all delusional and giggly at the dinner table after dinner and laughing so much I cried during a game of pictionary. (Tacksamhet X'D, expressen och kompass Carro, wtf! XD)
We also saw Sisterhood of the Travelling pants 2. I haven't read the books or seen the last movie for years but it amazed me of how much I remembered. This sequel was based mostly on the fourth book and bits from the second. I liked that they had mixed the events from the different books, it makes the movie entertaining because it happen things all the time. And plus that it was so much fun watching Lucy Hale playing Lenas sister in the movie. (She has been in wizards of Waverely place)

For the nearest future I'm planning to do some more videos and a list of the songs of the year, like I did last year. And still I find the results from the poll utterly interesting so keep voting until the end. It's awesome. :)

So before I go I'm gonna tell write something random, I laughed my pants off the other day. You read this on a package: Open packet. Eat nuts. It was on a nutpacket....

Requests?! Requests?! What covers should I do? What tutorials should I do?

10 comments:

Kajsa said...

Hej! Jag är hemma och tillbaka till internet :p. Det var sjukt hur tiden gick i sthlm! Jag lovar - jag hade inte en enda ledig stund. Har precis läst typ de senatse fyra inläggen... Så lite spontana reaktioner: OMG! Jag måste se ditt hår i verkligheten! Inte den fösta artikeln om det, men känns det inte konstigt med den här nya trenden? Och sist men inte minst: hur många gitarrer har du?!

Kram

Tiffany said...

Haha, XD Det känns som jag alltid har haft detta. Faktikst känns det inte alls konstigt.
Hmm, jag fattade itne riktigt vad du mena men ja nu har jag två gitarrer :P

Anonymous said...

Fina paket du fått, btw. Själv fick jag en kamera! Jag trodde verkligen inte det.

Har du (och Jenny)fått era julkort?

Gott nytt år annars.

Tiffany said...

re Kp: tack så mycket! Jaaa, kamra du som gillar att fotografera och allt. ;) Digital eller system?

Ojj jag glömde att berätta men vi fick de för ett tag sedan. Du kan itne fatta så glad jag blev när jag fick dem, det var det allra bästa julkortet jag nånsin fått jag lovar. Du är för underbar KP, Jenny tackar också :)

Anonymous said...

En digital. Med 9 megapixel. Jag ska ha med mig den när jag åker om 25 DAGAR! AHHH!

HAHAHA. I know my audience. Sara fick också ett sånt kort, har hon sagt det?! Det står "jag har träffat han och han och han.". Jag har tio kvar hät hemma.

Jag sa det till mamma när jag såg deras CD på finlandsbåten. Vet du vad hon sa? "är det ACDC?" HAHA! Sen fick hon se en ACDC affish, hon ba oj dom där såg ju mycket trevligare ut. haha.

Annars fanns det bara en JB CD kvar på en cd-affär i Finland. Den var tydligen poppis där,.

GOTT NYTT ÅR½

Tiffany said...

re KP: HAHAHHA :) VA kul, nämen jag vill osso ha sånna vykort! Va hitta du dem? :P

ACDC! X') JB FTTWWW!! :):)

Gott nytt år själv!

Anonymous said...

Jag hittade dom på SACO Mässan. Det var hoss PIRAJA tidninigen, och nån annan tidning. Det var en ställning med massa kratis vykort. och jag tog 13. Jag tog dom inte till mig själv direkt.

Du ska få dem andra tio sen. HAHA!

Ja. HAHA. Hon är lite knasig.

Tiffany said...

re KP: JAha, jag hittade inte några sånna. :( JJAAAA camp rock vykort te mig :D:D

Caroline said...

Alltid såna crazy stunder vid matbordet. Man kan ju tro att min mamma lagt nånting i maten . . . xD

Tiffany said...

HAHHAHAHHAA....allvarligt har hon? XD JK :D:D