Thursday 18 December 2008

What medicine do to you

This is the omni centre outside our apartment in Edinburgh, we never actually went to the cinema there, pity.

Second day home from death cold. To be a optimist the only good thing with being sick is this altered voice you get. Haha, it's fun to sound a bit different. Chchc. XD See, the medicine have made me all wacko. XD

Okej now I feel like being nice to people who feels like giving me x-mas presents XD. I've waited until now because I wanted to see you guys sweat a bit, höhö jk.
- A new guitar
-Trees
-Polarbear (polarbear sponsor that is)

In general that is everything I really want. But I know it could be slightly difficult so here are other ideas:
-Guitar stand (gitarr stativ)
-Guitar band
-Books, Swedish or English (I've realized I read much to little these days)
-Socks, stockings, tights (Those things for the feet ya know :P)
-Ugly Betty season 2box
-Heroes season 2 box
-Hat/cap/bonnet and gloves

But believe me that I will appreciate whatever you'll give me if you have given it a thought. And lastly I will (as you probably know) get all freakish about anything Jonas Brothers. ;)


Here goes perhaps one of the last x-mas gift tips:
POLARBEARS ARE NOT A MYTH!

Because of the fast melting polar ice the polar bears are near extinction. At this speed it's not just the polar bears that will be extinct but the pandas, tigers, killerwhales etc.
At this page (Swedish): http://www.wwf.se/insamlingsportal/show.php?id=1198110 you can be for example a polar bear sponsor and give 100 SEK/month. You decide yourself for during how long.

The polarbear should not be a myth, that is why I care this christmas.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Idag på julkabarén så var det två tjejer som sjöng 'when you look me in the eyes'. Det var det sämsta jag hört på länge! Alltså nu syftar jag på deras röster. Det var hemskt! Det skulle typ räckt med pianomelodin(hon ena spelade piano)
xD

Tiffany said...

OOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jag hade ...nej jag vet inte va jag hade gjort. Åh fy!!!! SPELADE DU IN DET?! XD haha

Elin said...

Den där isbjörnen är så sjukt söt att jag blir sugen...

Tiffany said...

re Elin: VIIIIISSST e den :) KOm igen! Kom igen! :)

Elin said...

jag funderar xD