Monday 22 December 2008

When is it christmas?

Haya, sitting here and should to make the x-mas present for my parents, but I am nooot. I should also look up the universities in U.K and..apply(AAAHH! XD), but I am nooooot. About the last one, I'm really scared that I won't make it until deadline. Stupid SYO! XD
I did a new poll today, are they not fun anymore? XD The participants have jsut gone downhill from the beginning with my polls. What's up? :P But pls do this one, I'm really really excited to see the results. And the running time for this is longer, so vote away people!

This might help: (? XD)


This is an old article, my sister found, from the Swedish newspaper Metro. Russel Brand like screw ya like. XD

I talked to a friend I haven't seen for so long today. I thought it was just me but apparently not. Did you know christmas is in 2 days? Isn't that crazy? Where's the x-mas spirit? I don't feel anything! Do you?
It's so weird, I usually crave x-mas eve during whole December. Counting down, watching the presents under the tree and feeling all christmasy. Not now, nothing.

Okej really gotta go back to my parents gift now. See you later alligator!

At Hamleys (toy store) in Edinburgh. This is just the Camp Rock section, you should ahve seen the High School musical and above all the Hannah Montana section!

5 comments:

Elin said...

I have had the xmas feeling for forever xD Guess it's making up for last year when I felt nothing! xD

Made gingerbread cookies today, talking like: at this time in two days we're watching Donald Duck! xD

Caroline said...

Jag hade ingen julkänsla alls förra året xD

Så jobbigt. Men har du inte vetat att du var tuvngen att söka nu i vinter innan du fick det där mejlet?

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Good for you! :)

re Carro: Aså jag har inte ritkgit tänkt på det så mkt va. Mest liksom VVAAAd ja ska läsa o sånt, typ veta va ja vill bli. Så nu har ja värsta stressyndrom, vet nt va ja sak göra :'(

Anonymous said...

Hi! It`s PinkCabriolet from last.fm. Great blos. have a nice day. joBros power!!!!!
PinkCabriolet. :)

Tiffany said...

re PinkCab: Aw nice of you to stop by. JoBros power to you too :)