Tuesday 9 December 2008

The company that will take over


So here's a good old utterly random post for the sake of the sake. I found this a while back, when I was looking up facts about Scottish statistics over tourism or something. And it struck me just the resemblance of the both logos. The text, the colours and then the symbol. It was just a random thing that I would come across this "Scottish Enterprise" logo, werid isn't it? Okej, you have to a be a Heroes fanatic to get that but anyway. XD

I'm not planning on watching the new Heroes episode today :(, I figured I had enough stuff to to anyway but still here I am using time for nothing better. XD And plus my sister is so busy today she can't watch it, it's become regular that we watch it together at least this new season. But I'll definitely watch it before the end of the week and if something happens to Elle I will...........HURT SOMETHING!

Hey, an Edinburgh picture! I still have tons I haven't shown you so. Here's in the Museum of Childhood anyway. Which reminds me of all the x-mas presents that I need to get that I haven't. I'v got this idea that this year I will only give presents that is handmade by me........ The time isn't on my side right now. XD
I've got tons of ideas it's not that, it's just time. I was thinking of sharing these ideas for you indea-less people XD..but not today. Tomorrow? :)

Here's the wonderful sunset on our flight back from Edinburgh.

5 comments:

Elin said...

That logo is just freakishly alike the Pinehearst logo!!! xD

And I'm not gonna talk about Elle...

(: diana! said...

wow A museum of Childhood :O
That sounds awesome!
And the sunset looks beautiful.

Ps: I dooont actually go to China a lot, but I really wish I did :(

Caroline said...

Jag har så mycket att göra i skolan att jag heller inte har tid med Heroes ;(

Tiffany said...

re Elin: HA thanks, I was afraid no one would see the resemblance XD NOOO ELLLEEEEE!!

re Diana: Haha, thanks :) Okej, but still you've been there. lol I haven't :(

re Carro: Aha okej :( Men du har sett alla tills nu lr?

Caroline said...

Ja, men inte ep12, den som kom ut i måndes.