Sunday 7 December 2008

We care this x-mas, part 2

Hey, christmas is coming closer. You don't want to buy something utterly unecessary like candles or cups for your dears this year, not when you know that children in Bolivia dies in starvation every day.

I know your mum or your best friend's uncle's wife will stop and think if you gave them a "schoolbreakfast for 10 children in Bolivia". They will think wow, you are really profound and for a moment they can see that 7 year old Bolivian girl smiling while she enjoys her breakfast.

That's right, you can really buy schoolbreakfast for 10 children for 50 SEK. On this website you can: http://www.webaidshop.se/cat_show.aspx?subcat=12

And while you ar it why don't you check out; tree plantation in Uganda, hygiene packages for Kenyan girls or why not schoolbooks for Brasilian children.

At least 10 children will not starve tonight, that is why I care this x-mas.

Haha, I was bored one day XD

I'm sorry for the lack on update, I have a Psychology test tomorrow. I'll make it up to you soon, I swear :)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

När blev du sån här värsta caring? XD :D

Tiffany said...

wuutt sen alltid! XD