Tuesday 2 December 2008

We are the kids of the future

Haya, I got my school today. I almost forgot that we were dressed out. We know that you don't get our theme, almost we don't get it, but it was a fun thing. So here you got the the photo, I've blurred everyone out but if you get offeneded just tell me.

Yeah, that's right SPEU3 rox your sox.

I finally put up a new poll. I got the idea from our English class today. We were talking about time capsules and what you would put in, if there were one to put it in. And the far best idea I came up with was this: a polar bear plushie, teddy bear and a note with which said: The polarbears are not a myth.
I think time capsules actually are quite interesting, wouldn't it be dead cool if you were to dig up a time capsule and find out what's in it. So this idea started to grow in me, what I made some box (of future) and put stuff from my childhood (what is left), pictures, letters and stuff. Then I'd hide it away (make sure not to throw it away when I move) and can not open it until I turn, lets say, 50. Haha, that would be awesome.

So please vote on the poll and write to me if there's something else you think is more significant! We might start a revolution! No jk, I just finished uploading the new Heroes episode so I'm gonna go watch it. Bye.


What about having a December treat of the day? Yesterday was the video, today the photo. Let's say it's x-mas presents for all my awesome readers. :) Have fun!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

hihi nice klassfoto :D

Caroline said...

vad står det på din lapp förresten? xd

Tiffany said...

Tackar :P Har ni fått era? Ja den var lite dålig, men det står Cut it out Emo kids.

Caroline said...

Ja, för jättejättelänge sen :P