Thursday 25 December 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Happy Holidays guys! :)

I guess it was for us in Sweden yesterday but anyway. I think this x-mas has been very unlike any other. As I said I haven't really been looking forward x-mas muck, only the break from school. I haven't felt any x-mas spirit, but I guessed it would come along with the x-mas food and presents. It didn't quite do that.....but I'm nto gonan sit here and emo talk about my x-mas.

I could LOADS of presents this year, insane XD! I was moooost happy with the Jonas Brothers (cover of Rolling stones) poster I got from my sister, totally gorgeous! :)
I also got a new steelstringed guitar, a FENDER, I know awesome! XD I still have to get used to the sound andadjust my strumming patterns and chords, but it's all good. :P
We also got Guitar hero would tour with the drums and all that. I totally suck at drums (like I don't with the guitar XD) but it's much fun. Then I got some movies, necklaces, a guitar band, candle, skin pruducts, clothes and surely something more, I got tons XD. (And I still got some, my family has this tradition that we keep some x-mas gifts for new years eve :P aaannndd I got myself A BOOK...mhm a special book :P)
And I wanna thank my friends for giving me presents too, I loved them all. :) But I lacked JB things!! Haha jk.


SO thanks for checking in, I'm totally having a blast watching you guys doing my poll, it's great. Spread the word. ;) And why not listen to my featured song, x-mas is not yet over. :)
I'm gonna go and learn the "We Rock" dance now, see ya!


Here's my CD-60 BK Fender black. So beautiful :)

9 comments:

Caroline said...

så mycket du fick :P skitsnygg gitarr :D

Tiffany said...

HIHI tack :)

melanie said...

woow.. nice guitar!
OMG, i love the card you sent me! I'm so sorry I couldn't do one for you ;( It's so pretty, and everytime I look at it, I remember all the cool stuff we did last summer...
Thank You <3

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

re MEl: AAAWW I'm so glad you did :) I was like sick when I did it so not everyhting is great but it's nice that you like it :)
I miss that summer so much! and I wish we could hang out soon!!! :D It doesn't matter that you didn't send me one, :)

melanie said...

do you have holidays now?

Elin said...

So now you have steel strings too :) It looks awesome, but mine's better ;)

Shame you didn't find the x-mas spirit :P My spirit disappeared just when the food came to the table ^^'

Jenni said...

Aaww, you liked it that much?! 8DD I'm so happy ^^ I wasn't sure at all if I sould buy it or not. I thought you already had the magazine so =P But I ended up buying it anyway xD Paula helped me a little :P XDD

Tiffany said...

re Mel: Yeah I have, of course. XD I start again the 8th Jan.

re Elin: Elin, elin, my little girl. None is betetr than Fenders, well perhaps Gibson :P The spirit disappeared? ....hhmmm

re Jenn: Yes very much. :D