Monday 3 December 2007

When sundays are over

why is it already, MOOOOOOOONNDAAAAAAAYYYYYY?!

Huhuh, anyway. I first wanna tell ya about friday.I had a day-off, SOO wished-for! So on all crazy coincidences my best friend (lives in another city) had a day-off too, so we decided to meet. It have been sooo long before we last met, this summer wasn't it?
So we decided that she'd come down here and we go shopping, eating and stuff.FIRST, in the morning I checked the wrong time for my bus, so I was all late getting to the trainstation. (SOORRYY) We went shopping, mostly hunting after shoes for me but we found some xmas presents.., ate at subway (did that guy take my coupon?). Then I also bought tickets for "the Golden Compass" for next weekend..(gonna be awesome!) Dabadabadaba......suddenly the clock was 4 already. She came around 11, it meant we'd been out for 6 hours. The off course she missed her train and had to take another....huhuu. But it have been so much fun, I haven't really been shopping for the last months.

Saturday, eehhm. Had chinese test..(yea I have chinese class on saturdays ), got 98,5 of 100. I think it's really good, if you have in mind that I just switched classes a month ago. Really content...OOH, my sister and I started also to play Mario dance mix..again. (we've palyed it like 10 times since we bought it, we're NOT spolied.)So much fun, I've never really liked dance mats but yea...it was fun.

SO Sunday. I was really depressed thinking of doing my french presentation, it's actually not until tuesday but still. Translating facts about the left bank of Paris is not as easy as it looks like!Anyway, my mum wanted to get out shopping in the afternoon, so as fun as my french homework seemed to be I went with them anyway. I FOUND SHOES!!!! YATTA! I'm sooo happy. Then I also forced my dad to buy Guitar Heroes III for xmas to me. YEAY, it's gonna kick ass!

GGEESSSHH, my JB cd and necklace are shipped. CAN't WAIT!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only have one thing to say to you: You're crazy ;) But I guess we already knew that

Tiffany said...

WUUTT?....XD Where's the part I get crazy? <_<