Tuesday 11 December 2007

Something you wanted to know


Tiffany here, I'm back from a couple of weeks absence. A lot have happend, just a fast recap:
-last weekend was really a "twotimer", went to 2 movies, worked on 2 districts (I deliver mail-ads), had to study for 2 tests..PUH
-I'm waiting on the bus, some teenage girls is sitting on the bench acting all immature. Then an old lady in a wheelcarriage (rullator) came up to them and yelled: Why the hell are you doing in Sweden? GO home to your own country! (or something like that) I was like......?! Then the girls started to yell back at the old lady, it was all really weird and ...scary.
-constructed my own hell, an swedish enseignment. Really content.

Here comes the political compass stuff, some of you've longed to see....
It's like this, me and my group of friends are REALLY interessted in politics, no just kidding, but we talk about it more often than any other 17-year-old-freinds-group, I swear!
I'm not really engaged in that at all, before I've met these guys. I don't like talking about my opinions about this and that, balbllabla. I swear if you hear one of our discussions about anything, we're like dead-serious politicians. So one of them found this website were you could take a test and see where on the political scale you were (left-right), and suddenly:
It would be really interessting to know what Tiffany is, I mean she never says anything so you don't know.

4 comments:

D said...

OH YEAH! POLITICS!

Tiffany said...

Oh yea! XD

Anonymous said...

Tiff, you're on the wrong side of the line xP

Tiffany said...

Hoho, sure I am. YOU ARE! XD