Thursday 20 December 2007

Updating my Life


So what's up? Yea it's the last official schoolday and I'm so happy!! Only 4 days until xmas! Muhahahahahha! I finally completed my xmas present shopping but of course bought something for myself...-_-' A cd! I'm a cd maniac, I swear.
I know some people think it's crazy to buy cds, since you can just download it in a minute on the computer and for free. I love the whole concept of having the cd, listening to the music you like in great quality and supporting the musicians that you like! Is that so WRONG?!

This tuesday I went to my friend to get a haircut. My friend's studying this hairdresser programme in school, she's really talented and it's for free so what's the complaints? XD
I knew exactly how I wanted to have it but as always it dont turn out that way. Well, that's life isn't it? It's still very nice and not that bad. I guess some people are not meant to have certain haircuts. XD
Yea, here comes the situation, the day after you haircut and the reactions of your friends and classmates. Whatever they say you can't always trust, especially when you're not very content with it yourself.
Me, myself NEVER tell someone it's nice unless I think so. I don't I can't go up to the person and say, Hey you got a new haircut it's awesome and it suits you, if I dont mean it, I CAN'T! I can however say that I notced her new haircut. Then if he/she asks me what I thought or so, I'll nod or say something like it's OK och just give the thumbs up.

In general I think all these situations are awkward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I liked your haircut ^^

Tiffany said...

Awww! Thank you! :')

Anonymous said...

I said you looked more japanese than chinese in it.... I guess you take it as either a complement or an insult... Let me have some time to get use to it! Then I think it will suit you ;P