Thursday 13 December 2007

Me goes on a hunt!

Yea, not much is really happening right now, not much to blog about, since my tuesdays about Heroes are OVER, cry cry *dramatic*SOOOOO, what's up? YES it's week 50 and it means, in the end of next week it's HOLIDAAAYYY! Wuuaaahhahah! I just can't waiiit.

I've maybe said it before but I want to get a guitar! So my dad and I have been hunting for one. I don't want one really expensive and fancy, I just want to play for fun. Went to a musicstore by my school, the cheapest is about 800 swedish crones. (about 110$) It was really nice though and I thought yea I could maybe get this one. Then we've seen ads from other musicstores, it's all about the same price.We found a hobbystore (??), they sold guitars for much cheaper. There was another, a whole guitarkit with bag, a stand, a tuner and plectrums and all. I thought this was really good still it cost a bit just too much for something I just want to do for fun.
Yea, here you've read a whole blog about my guitar problem, pathetic isn't?

Btw, do anyone know or have the magazine Life Story:Jonas Brothers. Nice if I could see some scans :D
WUHAHAHA, you ahve to see their THAI CHI videon on youtube, it's hilarious!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho, so are u going to get one or not? :D

Tiffany said...

yea, I was very doubtful, but we bought one today :D YEEAAY XD

Anonymous said...

I want a guitar too, but I don't remember anything from the music classes so it's really no point ^^'