Friday 28 December 2007

Nine in the afternoon

Yes, I've could've pretty much been dead and it's not any differences. Nooo, just before xmas eve and right after that I've been up to lots of stuff.

My xmas presents:
- Guitar hero III (huuhuh, loads of fun XD, kick ass on "My name is Jonas"-Wheezer")
- An acoustic guitar (wwhee, it's hard >.<. Teach me?!)
- Mystery of the Abby, daysofwonder board-game (No disappointment!)
- Bonus Jonas CD (IIIHHH, still I have all the songs, the DVD is to KILL for XD)
- Necklace JB motive (I LOVE it so much!)
- "100 sätt att rädda världen", book (from my sister)
- Meet the Robinsons, DVD (...love! :D)
- Heroes wallcalender 2008 (MUAHHAHA)
.....and something more I just can't remember right now XD

On 26th me and my sister went to Helsingborg to visit some friends. :D
YATTA I found stuff on the sale! Both shoes and coat...and some clothes. XD

Lists of 2007 and more updates soon :D

0 comments: