Friday 30 November 2007

The secret of Christmas

X-mas time...X-mas time...X-mas time...X-mas time...X-mas time...

Huhuhuhu, I'm such a xmas nerd. The weeks before school ends and before (actual) xmas, I get all hyped up and acts like a little child.I'm going around and be all "Oohh, I'm longing for christmas sooo much!"
Whenever I play/sing/hear xmas songs, I get this really happy feeling all over me.If I have to be totally neutral in the matter of choosing the best xmas songs: (hohohooh, yea my ass)
1. Girls of My dreams-Jonas Brothers
2. Christmas Prayer-Nicholas Jonas
3. ..........?? XD

GUUAASSSHHH I want to have "A Disney channel Holiday" soo muuchh! Do you hear me santa?! I WAAAAAANT IIITTT!

....so Why is this, really?All I can think of is, first you'll get a break from school, two you get to be with friends and family.......you get presents?!
Yesterday I tried really maturally to think out the reason of my obsession.I thought of all the factors that made me love xmas:
1. break from school
2. xmas presents
3. being with your family
4. xmas songs
5. good food
6. cozy feeling
7. xmas cards....okej I'm not gonna write more things, for your sake

Then I try to imagen xmas without some factors, like presents; xmas eve.....after dinner...xmas tree. It doesn't work!Presents comes naturally with the whole xmas package! You can say I'm acting all childish, and maybe I am but can I help? What is xmas without presents? NOT THE SAME, I'll tell you! Still I love being with my family, watching TV and eating good food, but geeting and giving presents, the feeling of that is not to be replaced that easily.What's also really wonderful with presents is when you've found something really nice for a friend or a familymember, and seeing their faces when they open it, if they're genuin happy, there's nothing better! That's the true feeling of xmas.

Suddenly I feel that I really want to have a tamburin......why is that? *innocent look*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention 'friends' on your list helloo?!:D haha ...and snow;)...

Tiffany said...

Yea; I thought of snow first. But it's not really with xmas comes snow, its more with snow you think of xmas, and it's very common at least here taht it's snow on xmas no anymore :'(
I dont spend my xmas with friends, actually XD, just family :P

Anonymous said...

Xmas is righteous...!
But the sad thing about Christmas is the same time you long for it, you don't want it to be over xD

Tiffany said...

Thats so true! :D