Sunday 9 December 2007

A golden compass going down the drains

IIIIIIIHHHHHH! My CD and JB Necklace came this week, and I'M SOO HAPPY! I can't open it though....have to wait until xmas!!! AAH! CAANNNNNNN'T WWAAAAAIIIIIITTT!DID I for real miss JB on swedish TRL?! Seriously?! I thought of taping it, bcuz the stupid program starts 14.00 on weekdays. Usually I haven't ENDED SCHOOL YET! Someone who knows?

So, haven't been able to blog much this week, I've loads of stuff to do...and still have. But after this week, or maybe even after this tuesday...I'M GONNA BE FREE! Well, from tests at least. Means I have time for blogging and stuff! WIIEE, so this is gonig jsut to be a short one...
My sister and I went to see the Golden Compass this friday. I've seen the trailer and it was really impressing, full of action and great actors.I sat there in seat half way through the film and wondered when the hell something actually would happen! First of all: That girl is SOOOOOO annoying! GUASSSSH! I've never really liked her from the beginning but thought ok maybe she'll be brilliant in the movie. NO, her acting skills was nothing to be stunned over. Maybe it says in the book that she's just this litte pain in the ***, if not she totally failed portraying the charater.

Something i really looked forward to was Daniel Craig and Nicole Kidman, being these big stars. For how long was Daniel Craig in the movie in total? LIKE 10 MINUTES?! I mean come on, thats a waste of talent! Nicole Kidman on the other hand was the ONLY thing that made this THING called a MOVIE.

Isn't this supposed to be a children movie, well not children, CHILDREN but for younger people at least?!?! They could NEVER tell a joke or do something funny?! I see it's a very serioud story and all that, but all fantasy-action-for younger poeple-movies had pulled it off! Narnia?!?! I mean even Harry Potter for gods sake! There have been some funny moments, in this movie, no never.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyra is a real pain in the ass in the book as well, so I actually think she played her role very well :P And actually the book was kinda boring. I remember that I stopped reading it. Nothing really happens before the end.

Tiffany said...

Yea okej, I dont remcommend seeing the film thats all XD

Anonymous said...

hehe, funny, I really thought that movie would be a good one but ok., guess I will save that money!!!

Tiffany said...

To Anonymous: Yea I swear it's not worth the money. Nice if u wrote ur name also :D