Saturday 15 December 2007

Rise of a Shopoholic

Oh look, it's still weekend! Usually it goes past so fast I don't even got the time to write anything during them.
Yea, this week have been relatively calm, only that I have an assignment to hand in, in europe knowledge, one in civics and one in history!!! The history assignment is just killing me, we're reading about romans and latin. Right now it's about latin quotes and I know absolutely NOTHING about it whatsoever! Plus we have to write the background story to them all, KILL MEEE PLEASE! XD
SO here around xmas time, you are all busy with buying xmas presents. I have to buy to my parents, sister, brother and 3 friends, not so many so it's cool. I've even decided what to buy for all fo them, okej not my parents but.., so this friday I went out after school to buy all the things. I bought for TWO friends. I just can't figure out how things went that way?!
Okej I found things pretty fast because I knew what to buy for the 2 friends, still I went to 2 bookstores in different places to buy one present. (XD, huhuuh walked ALOT)
And when I asked about my sisters present, it was sold out!!! (aarrghh!) It ended with me buying a boardgame, a wall calender and a manga to myself....huhuhu.

Well the whole story is actually that I had ordered a Heroes 2008 wall calender from the store like 3 weeks before and they emailed me that it had come, they put it away for me just in 2 weeks so I had to buy it soon, there's a game there that I wanted to buy for a while (well, actually just bcus it's xmas I always buy a game for xmas).
I got this discount coupon so it's better to buy everything at the same time for more discount. What do I find?! One of my favourite manga, new volume (!!), had to get that.
SO in the end I had spent 600 swedish crones (80$) on myself and about 300 crones (40$) on my friends.
AND today! I went out with my family, I was like no now I can't buy stuff for myself I've spent so much adn there nothign else to buy! What do I do? Buy a t-shirt and a magazine! I just can't believe myself! I'm dangerous with money in my wallet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what I would do! But I'm really proud of myself. I didn't by anything for myself today when I was looking for presents ^^

Tiffany said...

Hohoho, that's good :D I have to find a present for my sister now...