Saturday 22 December 2007

Year 3000

Haya, this is a tagthing my sister got a thousands year ago. I've done it before on my myspace but it's a fun thing to do so I thought I'd update it here on my blog. ;)

RULES:1. Put Your itunes, windows media plyer etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
I fly-Hayden Panetierre
(I fly huh, yea do what you want I'm gonna fly anyway XD)

How would you describe yourself?
This ain't a scene, it's an armsrace-Fall out Boy
(Yea, that I totally make no sense, true!)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Bang the doldrums-Fall out Boy
(He can play the drums..?)

How do you feel today?
Come so far(got so far)- Hairspray OST
(I've come this far and it's real tough XD)

What is your life's purpose?
Unlove you-Ashley Tisdale
(Maaaan, to unlove someone.? I have a tough destiny <.<)

What is your motto?
Not like that- Ashley Tisdale
(It's not to do like that, not like everyone else?)

What do your friends think of you?
Into deep-Sum 41
(WHAT? I'm not into deep, well not always!)

What do you think of your parents?
Let me take you there- Plain White T's
(Hmmm, there's somethings I have to make my parents get..)

What do you think about very often?
Dear Bobbie-Yellowcard
(Yup, I think about Bobbie...?XD)

What is 2 + 2?
Maybe I'm amazed-Jem
(amazed about how hard that sum is...<.<)

What do you think of your best friend?
Bet on it-Highschool Musical 2 OST
(I can always bet on her..;) CARRO! <3)

What do you think of the person you like?
Just want you to know-Backstreet boys
(Wuahhahaa, typical..XD)

What is your life story?
I learned from you-Miley Cyrus
(Yea, iIve learned alot in my life..from you?)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Big,blonde and beautiful-Hairspray OST
(WWHHAAAT? Big- I HOPE not, Blonde- DEFENITELY not! Beautiful-Oh yea ;))

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Inseperable-Jonas Brothers
(OMG! Of course, we should be inseperable!)

What will u dance to at ur wedding?
It takes two-Hairspray OST
(A perfectly perfect song, Zac sings wonderfully! XD)

What will they play at your funeral?
If I fall-Amber Pacific
(Hoho, when I fell. Awww :'))

What is your hobby/interest?
Can't take my eyes off you-Highschool Musical OST
(I DO NOT have flirting as a hobby.....! Believe me)

What is your biggest fear?
I still believe-Hayden Panetierre
(To believe? Yea kinda true, believing in stuff is hard...-_-)

What is your biggest secret?
Hey there Delilah-Plain White T's
(uhm,uhm, how should I intepret this..?)

What do you think of your friends?
Kids of the future-Jonas Brothers
(Ahhaha, they're all so weird it's liek they're from the future..XD)

What will you post this as?
Year 3000-Jonas Brothers
(off course)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you think of the person you like?
Just want you to know-Backstreet boys
(Wuahhahaa, typical..XD)

haha ;D

Tiffany said...

What? That song totally rocks!! XD

Vukiii said...

Haha...U wanna be 'big blonde and beautiful...hmm yee...colour ur hair (A)...kidding..:D btw fun test:D..

Tiffany said...

yea I know right XD