Wednesday 11 March 2009

Wait, Heroes will save the day

I got off watching the 6th episode of Heroes season 4 "Shades of Gray" and I felt this excitement and anxiousness to watch the next episode, this I haven't felt since the beginning of season 2. I actually think Heroes is going somewhere now, back to the ways of season 1 (the best one). I'm really intrigued to see what's going to happen to Nathan (and Claire) and for once in a very long time I think Hiro and Ando will bring in some fun in the show again. I've missed this unknown, intriging, gasping Heroes (Matt almost blowing up, Sylar almost being killed).
What I don't like is the "Whatever happened to..?" question that I ask myself oh so frequently. Whatever happened to Micah? Monica? West? Caitlyn (irish girl stuck in the future)? I don't like that it seems that they have forgotten about them and I mostly don't like when I don't know who's dead for sure and who's just "dead". Elle is not dead, I JUST KNOW IT!
WHO IS REBEL?

I don't know but I hope it's someone new and good. XD I've had it with too many bad guys.
I started to lose faith in the show during season 3 but I just kept hoping it'll get better. Heroes was (is) the best show I've ever come across and it really respond to everything I look for in a show.There's a cancelling buzz on the show and I hope with all my heart that the show doesn't go down that way, at least let it end well. I'll keep faith and keep watching it until the episode Peter dies.

Blast form the past. Do you remember her?

5 comments:

Kajsa said...

No... Wait, wasn't she the girl with Mohinder in season 1? I don't remember what happened to her.

Caroline said...

VISST, riktigt bra avsnitt :D ser fram emot nästa

melanie said...

I stopped watching heroes in the middle of season 2. It's too much confusion for my little brain.

Elin said...

Ser igenom säsong 1 igen med Sebastian nu och visst den är bra :P men jag tycker bättre om säsong 3 och 4 eftersom det är lite mer komplicerat och karaktärerna har hunnit få flera lager... Claire, Hiro och Peter är så små och oskyldiga xD Nu ska jag se denna veckas avsnitt :)

And that's Eden McCain ;P She killed herself when Sylar tried to kill her and take her power ;P

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Yes it is. As ELin said, she shot herself when Sylar tried to take her power.

re Carro: Visst, riktigt gla blir man :):D

re Mel: Aww MEL! XD HAha, no I can see why it's so ever since the second season things have gone downhill, but now it's better :D Letäs hope I don't jinx it now.

re ELin: Nej första säsgongen är bäst, för då var allting så spännande och man visste nt vad som skulle hända och man ahde en massa frågor man slukade avsnitt efter avsnitt för att få svar på.Plus Hiro o Ando var så roliga då. Tja, karaktärerna har utvecklats men jag bah stör mig på Claire för hon bah whinar och tror hon är bäst hela tiden, typ det räcker. XD Peter är bah uttjatad med sitt "jag msåte rädda världen" komplex. Nya karaktärer gillar vi :P WEST FTW! XD