Thursday 26 March 2009

Happy Birthday to me

Today I'm 19 and not a minute younger. What am I to do?! Urgh, ok am being a little bit overdramatic, 19 is alright. But 20?! ...AAAAHHH! XD Besides that...I finally got a cellphone I've wanted since like 3 years back, my dream phone is still a sidekick but this will do. Don't know much about it except it has Sudoku XD. Took me forever even to switch on and off. :P


Otherwise I'm not sure what to do today. It's a really annoying schoolday, we're having a "half-day off" which means I don't have lessons until 12, which in turn means I only have one lessons -FRENCH which commence at 14.30 and ends 15.50, really really annoying. But we're reading this french play "La cantatrice chauve" it's totally bizarre, I like it so it's ok. :)

I'll write you later, Toodles!

8 comments:

Elin said...

Grattis, Tiff! :)

Tiffany said...

re ELin: Tack så mycket :D:D

Anonymous said...

Grattis. Har du fatt natt kort?

Tiffany said...

re KP: JJAA det fick jag :D Ett av dig och ett av mina bästis. XD Blev jätte glad tack så jätte mycket! :D

melanie said...

No, I didn't forget about your bday! Congratulations girl =)
Wow, what a nice cell phone! I really want one with a side thing too (my dream has always been sidekick as well haha)

Tiffany said...

re Mel: Haha thanks :D:D Really?!?! Sidekick has been my dream for a really long time now, but they don't sell them here so :(

Kattis. said...

HAHA !var sa god. Jag som alltifd tror att du fyller ar den 11 april, var du inte imponerad att jag kom ihag att det var den 26 mars.

therese said...

Grattis i efterskott!! (usch vad jag är dålig på födelsedagar :()