Tuesday 3 March 2009

A freakin' 3D concert experience!

Guess what I bought today....

I don't know what I was thinking when I first heard of the concert experience live soundtrack CD and decided not to buy it. I kinda hate live songs, or I do. And of all horrors imagen Jonas Brothers live songs, more and louder girl screams are hard to find I tell ya. Like during their WYLMITE tours in US when they played burnin' up, pushing me away and those songs for the first time. I had them downloaded and even kept listening to them until the actual album was released. By the end I knew when there was a certain scream int he songs and stuff. It kinda made me deaf but it was all cool. XD

OK back to the subject. I was like no I'm not gonna get the live CD, I mean its just songs I already ahve and in LIVE even! Then I guess "Love is on its way" changed a lot of that view. This is a brand new song of theirs and isn't on any album (yet!) and by the 270 listenings in a week you maybe can imagen how fond I am of that song.
Then last week I totally got an impuls and ordered the CD on the website (to buy in the store) and it came today and I bought it. It was pretty expensive though but now when I have listened thorugh it, so much worth the money. Haha. You should have seen me, I was insane singing and dancing and almost even screaming while listening to the songs. So with that in mind, what will happen whem I actually watch the 3D concert movie?

AARRGHHH! It's unbearable to sit here and not knowing the exact date it comes out in Sweden. Let us review my theory, these are the dates in Finland and Norway; 20/3, 24/4. If it doesn't premiere in Sweden the 20th March I will have a freak out.


Crap, I didn't like this song the first time I heard it...

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Jag kmr skrika i biosalongen :D

Tiffany said...

DUUUUUU, om SF eller nån kommer visa den! XD