Saturday 21 March 2009

Urggh!



I went to Entré around 2 o'clock in the afternoon (I had a long lunch) on thursday and it was PACKED with people. (well duh) I was quite impressed it reminded me much of Field's in Copenhagen and I bet the cinemas are awesome, haven't been there personally YET but I do have to do it soon. Me and my family went there today, swarmed with people still, but this time I actually had time to see eveything. I kinda feel this I'm-abroad-feeling when I'm there, quite cool.

I went to the cinema yesterday with a friend from class and saw. "Shopaholic" (sometimes aka Confessions of a shopaholic). I was really looking forward to watch another fashion inspired movie after Devil wears Prada (which is genious), to my disappointment however it wasn't at all what I had imagened. I knew it would be a "less serious fashion movie" with comedy but it turned out be just a romantic comedy with the most predictable plot one can imagen. Well I guess I got the movie all wrong from the beginning, anyway it was nice going to the cinema again after so long! It's horrible really. I do miss it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tihi thanks . ja det är min egen bloggdesign . ooh jag ska också besöka entré snart . måste checka in stället : ) bra shoppingplace eller ?

Anonymous said...

Haven't ben here for a while because of all the drama in my life. A part f me wish I could share this passion of yours to blog about...anything. These house keeping topics I might want to consider venting about might actually help my situation. Though...I am too lazy =(

I have yet to watch this movie due to my ever busy schedule. Since you were disappointed, I think I will reconsider. Damn, I don't remember the last time I wtched a movie at a theater (or shoild I say cinema?)...steaming has become my life.

Anyways, hope you are doing well, will catch up wih you later. By the way, I have skype...hit me up.

Sofia

Caroline said...

Entré verkar fint. Liknar lite som Gallerian i Sthlm på ena bilden xD

Elin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elin said...

Everyone is talking about Entré! >.< I really have to go there soon! I do want to see Shopaholic! I didn't even think of comparing it to the Devil wears Prada after seeing the trailer. Either I'll laugh my ass off or I'll hate it ;P

Tiffany said...

re Shirley: Okej :D Jo gör det, de har många nya affärer som nt fanns i Malmö innan. Det är bra, det är rätt stort osso, ja när det nt e så mkt folk där då.XD

re Sofia: Yeah sometimes I'm too lazy to write things.
I don't know really about shopoholic you might like it. I just thought it'd be a whole lot different. That's why.

Re Carro: GAllerian i Sthlm e nog lite större. Tycker entré likanr emr field's i köpenhamn.

re Elin: Argh, yoiu haven't been there?! Well I don't know it was liek the msot predictable movie in the history. XD