Saturday 28 March 2009

Catching the cold

Urgh I'm having the worst time, I've caught a cold, I've had worse but still it's awful. So it's difficult thinking straight when I ahev to blow my nose every 5 seconds. Urgh! Anyway I changed my layout (needed a change) and don't mind using my search bar which searched through all my blog posts (don't tap jonas brothers, cuz I've learnt that it's basically all my posts XD). Check out my new song. :) And btw, to comment click on the speech bubble above to the right here.

I'll promise to write more when I get better. Toodles.

Sunny morning in London

5 comments:

melanie said...

love the new layout!

Tiffany said...

I'm glad! :D

Kajsa said...

Skitsnygg layout! och så avundsjuk ;p

Caroline said...

hoho, märkte att jag kommenterade på fel post xD

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Aw :P MEn det e bah till att leta, finns massor på av gratis layouter.