Tuesday 17 March 2009

First ever exploding brain

Hi I feel like a really lousy blogger at the moment. I can't really get why schoolwork is so difficult for me right now, I thought after the History assignment everything would go back to normal like being not too difficult not too easy. I feel like someone took me brain (look I'm a pirate.....) and squeezed everything from it in a lemon squeezer at the end of each day. I can hardly think straight anymore and at the same time I think too much because of all the things I need to do and work out. All these things have like sucked out the fun of everything now I'm like a zombie, doing things don't know why not really being sociable. Nothing's left in me anymore.

B O O O O O O O O O O O O M M M

That is the sound of the first ever exploding brain, my brain.

I was really eager to watch a new Heroes episode today but it was like even the heavens didn't want me to haev this little pleasure in my life, because it's not coming out due to next monday. (WHHHHYYYy?!?!??!)

Just something random. The new Mcdonalds commercials, pretty funny actually, though only of you read it out loud.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Jag blev också sur över att heroes inte visades :[

Tiffany said...

JA JAG MED! URK!