Wednesday 8 October 2008

To get views....



Look what I amused myself with on my day-off from school. XD

I learned how to play "Hello Beautiful" today and my left hand/arm is totally dead right now from playing it so many times. I've almost forgot how beautiful the song is (..wait a minute XD)
You'll see new cover videos up soon ! ;)

I changed poll, ladies and gentlemen. I know my previous was a bit....werid. XD As you mayeb could figure out it was a personal dilemma. I'm thinking of getting a new guitar, at the same time as I want a new iPod, as the same as I want a new cellphone. So I wanted to see what you guys thought. XD
Most of you answered the new iPod (well duh XD) BUT it was only one vote more than (the Nick J) Gibson. (I wwaant iit sooo baaaad XD)

I was Youtubing last night (haven't done for so long) and this weeks poll question just came up. Let's vote and let's break the participation record, huh ! ;) (I'm such a Cheerleader....XD)

Happy poll time! :D

I miss you guys. Pls come back! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah come back. We want more hugs. HAHA!

Tiffany said...

YEAH we dooo!! :')

Elin said...

I watched the whole friggin' video xD Great, now I just need that guitar... xD

Tiffany said...

re Elin: HAhah I know it's sooo long XD So what did u think? confusing? XD

Elin said...

When you talked it was confusing sometimes, but when you showed a close-up on how to place the fingers, it got better ;)

melanie said...

Yeay, I'll watch your video when I'm at home. Did you see them again? At an autograph thing? that's great =)

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Well ofc you ahve to know the names of the strings and what fret is what fret huhu XD

re Mel: Yeah, what's with Berlin anyway? Seems like u travel all the time!!
See them again? XD What did u mean? I saw them at the 2 concerts but met them at the cd signing XD!

melanie said...

Really? Man, you're such a fan =) I'm starting to like them. The new songs are good... especially the slower ones.

Tiffany said...

re Mel: AHhaha. Yeah :D They're basically my whole life now XDXD