Monday 6 October 2008

Save ourselves, Save the world [Heroes spoilers, don't read]


So many questions and so little time

Heroes is obsessive as always.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I rather watch Sylar than many other of the old characters right now. It's kinda sad really, Elle is my big hope for right now. ELLE!!
I could have just write everything in my head about Heroes right now, but....YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM GOING TO DO IT. Why don't you just skip this entry if you haven't seen the last episode of the thrid season! (Me goes mean!)
SPOILERS FROM NOW ON!

I guess I got all softened when watching season 2, with everything being peaceful and kinda safe, the whole world got shaken up in the third season. I knew it was called "Villians" but would really all your fave. characters go bad?
I think there is one thing, when you watch a series or a movie, when there's a "bad guy". You don't really know why he's (she, they) bad, he just IS and you just have to accept that and start to dislike him (or whatever). Because then you know who you should like and who should dislike (if it's not one of those bad/werid movies when the bad guys are so much cooler than the good guys). But when you first get tricked to like these good guys and then they go bad, what do you do?!

To be honest it didn't really surprise me that they would do something like that in Heroes. I think it's a great way to keep the series alive, but I can't feeling so down when your good veterans turn bad. I just can see it before me, Claire and Hiro going bad. And Mohinder by the way, he grossed me out in the first episode. UH! Maya have been this victim ever since her debut in Heroes, will it never end?! Feel kinda sorry for her..XD
I'm SO MAD at what they did to Nathan! Why is he this religious mad man? MY NATHAN! (lol) Well, I guess Tim Kring has a reason for that.....(he better!) Nathan survived because of Adams blood from the second season..right? Because...there is no Mr Linderman.

They've made me feel like we're stuck in this world of hopelessness and depression! When is Elle and Monica coming back?!?! XD But Matt in Africa is pretty funny though...:P
Well, I don't until new episodes. Tomorrow is the 4th episode! Don't Miss!

I LOVE these new character photos from the thrid season, they are genious.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Där Matt befinner sig(för att inte spoila för nån annan) är skitkul,hahah xD

Elin said...

såg precis det nya avsnittet och flippade lite på min blogg ;) Men hela serien har blivit helt galen (på ett bra sätt) Me likes