Saturday 11 October 2008

My left-hand fingers hurt...:(

Haya! It's the guitar addict talking. The past few days have been so weird, all I can remember is like strings, chords and fingers. XD HAHA no, but really I've played the guitar so much these days even my mum got annoyed. During my free period yesterday I went to all the music stores in the centre to look at guitars. Maaaaan, it was wonderful! :D
There was in one store where I stayed for an half an hour just trying on one guitar to another, it was AWESOME! :D So I REALLY WANT to get a steel stringed guitar. They are heaven! XD

I'm thinking of getting a Fender CD60 (the ones on the picture), I'm like in love with the black one. Now I need, I need money! I actually wanted an acoustic Gibson, but they cost a fortune! :'( So to be realistic, a Fender is cool too.

I got a comment on one of my videos of Youtube today, saying that I suck. It was actually kinda comical, I know that I'm not very good but I at least knew I was better than her. If you are so immature that can't give constructive criticism you're not even worth listening to. On the contrary it only shows how pathetic you are.
But plus it's good, they keep me grounded, you know how easily things get to my head. XD So keep give me criticsm it only makes me laugh...and views by that matter! XD (MUAHHA)
(Check out my suckish vids, haha: www.youtube.com/thatmandy)

Now I really need to go and study for my Psychology test before the French students arrives, which is tonight so. Why don't you have a nice saturday while I work my ass off. And ALSO don't forget to check out my new song on the musicplayer, it's Demi Lovato's La La Land, which is my opinion the best song off her album, enjoy! See Ya!

Oh btw, I learnt how to play Goodnight and Goodbye. Now I just have to practice on the fingerpluck thing, wiihoo. :D

7 comments:

Caroline said...

whut ska din fransman komma idag? XD

Elin said...

what video was suckish? O.o

melanie said...

what french students? people who write those comments disgust me. She should try and do it better!
I'm at home now. Yeah, I travel alot these days hoho. Berlin was okay... No city seems impressive since I've been to NY last spring ..

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Yupp, hane här nu. Vi kolalr på Superman returns XD

re Elin: ehm, it was joe's b-day video. She said you suck at singing and drawing. I was like HAHAHHA I wanna see you try do it better. XD So pathetic. XD

re Mel: Yeah the ones form Nantes do u remember? Yeah he's here now. :D
yeah they are so pathetic. XD
Why did u go to Berlin? Was it with family?

melanie said...

yeah with my family. Ah the frenchguy? For how long will he stay? At your house?

Tiffany said...

re Mel: Aha okej. XD
He'll stay until friday...at my house. on my room...

Jenni said...

Woot? Did mum get annoyed? :o