Friday 3 October 2008

A Random post for a change

Here goes a random kinda entry for a change, just because I'm in the mood. ;)

I've got freakishly much to do this weekend, or things I WANT to do. Math test monday-a must, or is it really? Is that my responsibility? A duty? Why do I have to? (See this is the kind of stuff I need to get out in Philosophy.I just can't, I'm totally failing this year...-_-)

My best friend in the entire world turned 17 this thursday and I kinda forgot. I totally fail as a best friend but I'll make it up to her, and that I must to this weekend before I get even more delayed! Pls tell her I'm thousand times SO SORRY! :(

I also got this idea of making tutorial videos for my Youtube. It would be fun and that the ones I watched in my beginner days were kinda confusing. So i'll make this for all you guys so in the future, newbie guitar players can be less confused. XD
Well, who said I won't make it confusing? Haha (this is me talking to myself), I PROMISE I'll do the best I can!
So what do you want as first song? SOS? Hold On? A Little bit Longer? First I thought SOS, because that was the song I began with and got most confused with. But then I also realized I started with the like the hardest song. XD ANYWAY, I don't know, I'll end up doing something utterly weird and awkward as I always do, keep checking ;)

BTW, HAPPY Swedish Camp Rock premiere! There have been so much commercial for the movie the last few weeks, crazy. I guess JB are getting bigger here and Disneychannel want to hail in more money (not that they need more).
Camp Rock is actually so much more nerdier than High School Musical XD. Well at least Camp Rock has 100 times better music... XD PLUS nothing in HSM (both of them!) can beat Jason (Kevins charachter) in Camp Rock. Give the man his damn birdhouse alright!! XD
OH, came to think of when I went to the cinema today (after a long day of school and an hour acting class) and wanted to buy tickets to HSM3, which I've seen are being sold in the newspapers and online. The old lady in the counter said it wasn't sold yet, because she couldn't find it on her computer. I was like I SAW IT IN THE FREAKIN' newspaper and then the other old lady said that must have mistaken, it must have been somthing else. BBLLLÖÖÖ! SO now I don't know anymore....

Hehe, what a loong random entry. The only reason I will stop writing is because I'm dead tired. So Goodnight and Goodbye!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

AWWW, du får skylla på den fördömda skolan! :)

haha du skulle haft med tidningen och tryckt upp den i hennes ansikte xD

Tiffany said...

JA! XD
Jag hade faktikst en metro i väskan, men saken va att jag inte alls var säker på att jag ahde sett den i jsut metro elelr om det ens var från fredes elelr torsdagen jag hade sett. Plus va det några i kö så jag pallade nt bitcha XD

Elin said...

So now my little sister also knows that Camp Rock exists (due to the commercials on TV) and she wonders how the hell I could know before her xD Ofc, I'm not telling ;) It's too much fun to keep her on a hold. And yeah, Kevin's the best actor of the boys :)

Really, philosophy isn't that difficult, just daze out and you're heading for the higher grades xD (or something)

Wendy said...

you were checking my blog everyday? aw thats so sweet =) Well, I'm back now! It was great, I'll write more about it in my blog.
I watched Camp Rock yesterday and I have to say I like gotta find you and this is me a lot ^^ oh no, I hope I won't get jonasfied :p
I'm learning hey there delilah on the guitar like crazy =)

melanie said...

ups.. the post above was from me of course

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Well I dont know about that, Kevin is not really in Hannah Monatan nor Camp Rock, it is just his character is the best ;) I think Joe is better. XD

re Mel: Yeah, I really love the music too. Joe is amazing! XD (L)
Oh really? Are you learning the way they (Pwt's) play it or the chords? I learned the real one, must say it was one of the hardest so far because it's not only chords. XD Good luck!