Tuesday 5 February 2008

How you become a stressful nervouswrek [part2]

Okej, here comes part two. Please read the last post to get the whole picture. XD

In my room, trying to sleep while Jenny and her friend sat and watched a movie in the livingroom, wasn't very easy and with an undone english essay keep gonig in and out of my mind didn't exactly help. I listened to some music but it didn't help! So when I heard that her friends started to go home I felt more comfortable or something so I finally slept.

My alarm rang at 7 and I was dead tired. I pulled myself up and made a sandwich and ate that in my room while I was writing my english film review. Ok, to be honest, I remembered that I made a film review 2 summers ago on my language travel course. I found the book I wrote it in and I just transferred that one into a new paper, no it was not all copying, it was a bit short so I had to write alot more.
Anyway, I was in the middle of writing the plot when my cellphone rang. It was my civic presentation partner.
"Tiffany, where are you?"
"Ehm, home.."
"I thought we'd work on the presentation this morning"
"Oh, I can come to school now"

I felt so bad, I had totally misunderstood him at MSN the night before so I rushed out the house, still trying to keep my calm and thought of all teh things I had to get with me so I wouldn't forget anything. I was jsut about to lock the door when I thought that I forgot my iPod and just then I realized I forgot to put on earrings too. First I thought: screw it, it doesn't matter but then I figured out that I couldn't sit on the bus with no music. SO I unlock the door again rushed into my room, didn't find my iPod why was that? It WAS IN my schoolbag, I didn't think I had put it into the schoolbag after using it on sunday. So I took on some earrings and went out again. I half ran to the bus station just as I arrived I put my hand in my bag, MY BUSCARD IS NOT THERE! I start to run home (at the same time the bus comes), took my bloody buscard and thoguht that this isn't just happening to me! UNBELIEVABLE!
When you are in a great hurry everything around you seems to go in slow motion except for THE TIME! I don't know if it was for real but the bus driver was unusually slow and it felt like we stopped at every trafficlight. Finally I got to school, 35 minutes after my partner had called me.

The rest of the day went pretty well, I finished my film review during the lesson and all the presentations went very well. Only after our presentation in music class our teacher started to ask all these questions about the stuff you just said. Yes,Tiffany you said soemthing about the viola playing in a C clef what is that? And blablalbla so felt like I was in an interrogation, lucky for me I knew all the answers from my playing experience.

And after our civics presentation I felt SO relieved and really happy. I felt like celebrating.
What do I realize just before I go to bed?! I starred at the place my VIOLIN usually is, i was NOT THERE! I have forgotten it in school!! I was screaming loud inside my head. WILL THIS EVER END?!

(It was ok, my violin was still where I left it in school and I have it now ;))

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tur allt gick bra till slut :)

Unknown said...

wow... some freaky days :P
Glad, that everything went well in the end =)

Tiffany said...

Aw, thank you so much! :')
re Mel: u have a blogger, do u have a blog?

Anonymous said...

Så jobbigt att osva när främmande är under samma tak alltså!
även om jennys kompis kanske inte var främmande.
varför blogg på engelska?

Tiffany said...

re Therese: Jag vet! Nej jag känner inte dem så bra så jag kädne mig helt obekväm! :D
Nej men jag vill ha en blogg för bredare publik XD Hohoho

Anonymous said...

omg! so stresful xd så många grejer som gick "snett", så galet :P haha

Tiffany said...

re carro: Visst jag trodde jag skulle bli galen!