Tuesday 5 February 2008

The Wild Brunch

Haya, I may have to admit that I may be into this tv series, Gossip Girl, after all. XD
I've only seen 2 episodes so far and the pilot was not very impressive. There's nothing major that get you hooked but you get to know the characters quite well in the very beginning. If there are any that catches you the first moment, you have to give it a chance, to see what's going to happend with them.
I don't know the books or so but I don't think this serie will have a good red-thread for any longer, but I HOPE it'll stay interessting and refreshing at least for 2 seasons. :D I may have seemed very negative towards this series in the beginning but I think it's hard not to, especially now, to really like a new series if you already LOVE another one so much. XD

The very first thing that got me hooked was the Dan-Serena alt. Dan-Jenny stories. I'm a sucker for untold/secret crushes and all that so I really liked that. XD Also Penn Badgley is very attractive in this shy, awkward, unsecure kind a guy. (wiiiiee) And in this episode I screamed out loud in frustration many times (sry,I get way too carried away while watching TV XD); You see Serena take the cab, just behind her is Dan or when they finally met and Serenas mum comes. Anyway, I'm really intressted to see what this kinda relationship can lead to. On the other hand I'll not stand to see what's happening to Jenny, it's awful! XD

So this will do. Just a FYI (XD) I've been listening (not watching) to videos on JB's new songs!!!! Guash, I CAN'T wait until 8th July when the new album will come out!!
I'm totally deaf right now, it's actually HOW AMAZING all these girls can scream so LOUD (!) and for SO LONG! It's quite amazing.
I'm totally in love with their cover on Take On Me. There's also Pushing Me Away, Don't Take My Heart And Put It On A Shelf and Burning Up.
I also recommend to watch these better quality videos of A Little Bit Longer-make sure to check out Joe's quitar playing. Ihh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt like writing something really smart here, but I can't come up with something so I'll just say: I'll download that album!

Tiffany said...

Hahaaa that's cute! :D

Anonymous said...

gossip girl gets better in every episode :)

Tiffany said...

Well, I hope so too :D