Sunday 10 February 2008

Screaming for half an hour

Somebody tagged me!!
It's the same as Youtube's Vlog tag game but on blogs and not videoblogs.
I start with writing 5 facts about myself and then tagg at least 3 new ones. With 5 facts I mean 5 truths about yourself. The tagged ones have to do the same as me. Please don't tag persons that are already tagged. Okej here's 5 facts about myself:

Tiffany knows how to play 4 Jonas Brothers songs on the guitar.
Tiffany knows 6 languages.
Tiffany sucks at Guitar Hero.
Tiffany sometimes imagen herself having abilities like on Heroes.
Tiffany is one of the top listener of Demi Lovato on Last.fm

I tag: Elin: http://www.secchan.blogspot.com
Sara: http://www.vukiii.blogspot.com
Carro:www.myspace.com/carolaajne
Are you not on the list? Maybe I just don't know you have a blog or I knew that some of them would tag you anyway. Do you feel like doing it anyway, do it!

So this week-end have been REALLY chill, mostly because I made it chill when it could have been more...productive. XD
My mum went to Stockholm on friday and it have felt very VERY calm these days. It's nice sometimes, make dad cook and no one nagging you about this and that. Huhuhuh..XD
I've seen some movies; Meet the Robinsons-I'll NEVER get tired, Wilbur Robinson rocks my socks!! Bridge to Terabithia-honestly this must be the most beautiful family movie ever, I cry my eyes out everytime! and Failure to Launch-only because Zooey Deschanel and Justin Bartha is in it, I dont like the movie very much but worth seeing, Zooey and Justin are hilarious!

OOH and also I started to watch this new TV series on canalplus, Pushing Daisies. This series IS EXACTLY what I've been looking for. It's weird, funny, kinda mysterious and more weird. XD
It is about a guy who discovers that he has the power to revive the dead, but if he touches them again they'll die forever. It is not anything like Heroes or anything it's just really funny and you totally fall in love with the main character, Ned. He's this really silent, unsecure kinda guy. The whole thing is in a Dr Suess-cat in the hat- kinda style, with a narrator and a bit unreal scenaries.
It got me the first 4 seconds I saw it, fantastic! :D

I've been screaming in a half an hour, from this clip I saw after Demi tipping me on myspace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMkFumlJgMU
I CAN NOT believe how she could do that, how CAN SHE not faint or just be dead after that? I'll just...DIE if Joe sang to me while playing the GUITAR!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that new tv series seems cool. too bad we don't have canalplus anymore.

Tiffany said...

Yeah, it's really great! :D I feel so sad for you!

Anonymous said...

Well Joe DID sang to you, but whitout a guitar.. So no dying today.