Wednesday 20 February 2008

An Ego result

Haya, haven't written for some days now. Let's see how the Ego-test went!

The right answers:
1. Tiffany has a big family and many of her relatives lives in different parts of Sweden.
-False, I have a pretty big family but neither of them lives in Sweden..
2. Tiffany listens to funny music but 98% of all the time she listens to music it is to Jonas Brothers.
-True, MUHAHAHA XD
3. Tiffany has an iPod nano
-True, yupp the bitter truth I even have the first verision with 2 GB
4. Tiffany's favourite actress is Dakota Fanning
-True, she's simply brilliant!
5. Tiffany's favourite Heroes character is Hiro Nakamura
-False, don't actually like Hiro that much, no NATHAN FTW! :D
6. Tiffany gets real anxious watching clips of melting ice on the poles
-True, I get this really uncomfortable feeling of being so unsignificent and helpless, it's really sad.
7. Tiffany plays Guitar Hero on the level hard sometimes expert
-False, HOHO then you haven't read my previous entries. I play like on below easy (like Joe XD)
8. Tiffany enjoys listening to classical music
-True, yeah sure it relaxes me :D
9. Tiffany takes guitar lessons
-False, no but I wish I could :'(
10. Tiffany enjoys speaking in public
-True, well truth is I like speaking and presenting stuff in front of people but the thing is I have some hard time putting together fancy sentences and such.

Most interessting if I analyse the results is that non of you got the right answer on the classical music thing, well except Jenny but we're just gonna entirely exclude her in this case. You don't think I do? I think much of you know I listens to way too much instrumental soundtracks than what's good for me but doesn't that lead you on this track?
Hohoho. Anyway on the up side non of you answered wrong on me listening to Jonas Brothers 98% of the time and my "save the world!" craze. HAHAHA, I think I've accomplished something nice here. XD
I think it was really interessting to see who actually knew me the most, XD.
First comes..my sister XD. Then comes the best friend and the classmate, then the rest of my very good friends.

THANKS so muhc for taking you time for doing this, I appreciated it so much! :D:D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had seriously NO idea you listened to classical music O.o

Tiffany said...

Well yeah I do, not always but...
Pls write your name next time ;)

Anonymous said...

Wuhahaha, I'm so good x3 Don't exclude me! I'm VIP!