Thursday 7 February 2008

The big Countdown

Haya, didn't think of writing today but somethings came up, it's going to a short one. XD Notice the avatar, "All aboard to Narnia" I think it's brilliant! Muaha XD

Thanks again for those who actually took their time to do the math sum I posted yesterday. Yes the answer is 2. Maybe you guys got it the first time, so now I feel even mroe stupid than I did before. But sometimes...truth is stranger than fiction HAHAHA NO JUST KIDDING it's something my friend always says. No I meant sometimes it needs proof to make me realize the truth. XD

I found a new poster to Prince Caspian. Personall I think it's the best so far. Wait a minute...is it just em or does the actor playing Caspian remind you of someone? Hmmmm

AND THE BIG COUNTDOWN! SIX DAYS LEFT until the Swedish release of the, whole, Heroes season one box. WHOOPPIE! And is not even it, the same freakin' day Heroes season 2 starts on Canal+, WUHAHAHHA.
I'll take calming medicine to not die from happiness. XD

5 comments:

Vukiii said...

Heroes! xD jag har inte canal + fortfarande :'(...nt rättvist hihi Men in trees börjar på onsda xD hihi yeey!

Tiffany said...

re Vukiii: JA det är skit kasst tycker jag! Ni borde klaga!!

Anonymous said...

nice poster :)

D said...

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction - oh yea I recognize that xD

Tiffany said...

re Didrik: Huhuhuh, maybe...XD