Monday 11 February 2008

What an achievement!

Only a freakin' week left until school break! Wiiiihii :D
I have an confession to make, I've started to write for our school's internet newspaper/magazine. Huhu, it's a bit over the top even for me but I don't know what got me into it. But anyway I run a blog there and every monday (hopefully) it get's updated. Today was the first day and I was really nervous but I've got really good feedback so far, I'm soo happy! Thank you guys!
It was hard though writing in swedish and without all the smileys and stuff. XD Please read at: http://www.latinet.se/menu/134227/sv/132368/
For you who can't read it, it's about our school having a new system concerning language courses and such. It means in third grade we will not be able to study 2 languages which was a total bitch slap for me. Since I read both French and Japanese and have planned to continue with them.

UUAAAAAAHHHHHHH. TWO DAYS until "the ULTIMATE Heroes day", pls excuse me for my nerdiness I'm just so happy! :D:D I'm gonna be totally unreachable after wednesday...muahha!
I saw Heroes on Infanity today, finally! I only watch infanity everytime cuz I hope it's with Heroes. XD Infanity is a tv show on Star! they go onto the set of a TV series, like Heroes, Prison Break, Cold case and yeah. I've seen the commercial for infanity a lot fo times and they had clips from Heroes since then I just kept watching and watching all the time it was another serie. Anyway that was fun.

I went to a lecture today, it was a self-volunteering thing. Mauahha I feel so grown-up! XD It was abot the globalization and how it affected us and so on. I wasn't really into it in the beginning but then some from my class said they'd go so I was what the hey, let's go.
It was actually not as bad as I thought. Only whent he first lady talked and talked about these random things, that was boring. The whole lecture was otherwise pretty interesting. And our (Sweden's) education/school minister came and gave a brief speech, I really liked the guy he knew how to give a speech. XD
So I've met a current Swedish minister, have you? What a achievement, my friend answered in a very ironic tone.

0 comments: