Wednesday 6 February 2008

You make impossible, possible

Hi, I want you guys to know in the last maths lessons (friday lesson:50 min + monday lesson:30 min+tuesday lesson:50 min=130 min) I've been TRYING to solve this ONE sum. Please don't get me wrong I am not really stupid (!), it was just that I kept getting it wrong, again, AGAIN AND AGAIN! (huhuhu)
The thing that bugs me the most is that it was just a "B" sum (medium hard, A-easiest, C-hardest). I CAN do B sums! XD
Why not put it up here and we all share our mathematic skills? XD
(y+1)²-2(y+1)(y-1) = 19-(y+2)²

If you got some spare time why not help a friend in-need? I'm sure you won't even do it 3 times. Just tell me what you got and I'll let you know the answer. :D I just want to know if I'm all that stupid or not. XD

After doing it the eleventh time or something, I had to ask my dad for help. When I think back now, I feel REALLY stupid. XD

...By the way. It's Chinese New Yerar tomorrow! :D WWIIIEEE. So today we had new year's eve dinner (if I have to translate). We've basically had the same traditions at chinese new year in 18 years. I got a crazy idea, why not share some of it to my blog-reading friends. :D Okej this is one of my favourite: the Tang Yuen. It's a dessert you eat on chinese new year.
1. 2.

3. 4.

5. 6.
1. You have the dough your mother did. XD You flatten it out.
2. You put your desired ingredient in it, either rock sugar or peanuts. (I prefer peanuts)
3. You roll it to a round ball (not quite shown in the picture XD)
4. You put it in boiling water
5. When it foats up, you put it in sweet water (melted rock sugar and ginger)
6. You serve in small bowls. TA-DAH!
This has been a 6 step how to make "Tang Yuen". OH YEAH XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tang Yuen e gott xD

Anonymous said...

Här kommer meikei's lösning på ditt problem.
(y+1)2-2(y+1)(y-1) =19-(y+2)2
(y2+2y+1)-2(y2-1) =19-(y2+4y+4)
y2+2y+1-(2y2-2) = 19-y2-4y-4)
y2+2y+1-2y2+2) = 19-y2-4y-4)
2y+3-y2 = 15-y2-4y
6y = 12
y = 2

2 är upphöjt medan 2 är vanliga tvåor :)

By the way! 新年快乐!
Mhm tang yuan ;)

Anonymous said...

y=2 fick jag :)

åh tang yuen, jag kan bara äta sånt när jag är hos mormor o morfar för min mamma gör inte sånt.

Tiffany said...

re carro: åh vad synd! Det är skit gott ju. :D

JAJA, era snillen. Jag fick det faktiskt rätt till slut. Ja hoppas ni hade det liiiite svårt med den iaf. annars..XD tack för er tid :D !!