Monday 21 September 2009

The point of no return

Good evening,
So now I'm here. After all these months, I'm really here now.

The flight and transportation to London and my flat was actually ok. I was really sceptic since the major catastrophe last time I was in London. But luckily my dad and i found this direct bus line from baker street to my flat. (Bus from airport stopped at baker street) We bought Oyster cards on the plane, which was a genious move according to me. XD So instead of like £5 on the tube it's £2. Muhaha.

When we got here I got accused of not paying the rent and the water in my toilet wouldn't stop running. Great huh? I settled in however (everything stashed in the wardrobe XD). The room is as small as I imagend it would be but the bed is big. XD The room was pretty nasty so we had to like vacuum and clean the toilet, and by we I mean my dad. XD The kitchen was even worse and the previous people living there left us awesome gifts in the fridge and freezer, like 2 months old cheese. Yum-my! (So today we spent like an hour cleaning the whole kitchen, we the cleaning freaks. But now the kitchen is odeurless and using friendly. ;))

The evening went on pretty smoothly and I became really tired. But of course I couldn't fall asleep, too much on my mind probably. I COULDN'T sleep, everytime I felt like drifting off I woke up again. And THEN around midnight some jackass thought it'd be funny to blast some indian music on the highest volume. (I suspect the jackass lives one floor above me) And jackass continues blasting his really nasty music and the thing is, jackass only had 3 songs which jackass played over and over and over and over. I was like OMG, is this for real?! I didn't know what to do, I was furious, furious! I tried to locate jackass but even if I did I couldn't get to his room or whatever the corridors doors (into each flat)are looked, so I stop trying. I turned on my iPod (although I could still hear the nasty beat of his music) and tried to sleep. I drifted off several times and some of those times I heard that jackass had turned off his music. But then around 6 o'clock I got woken up by the same f****** song. I could've commit murder at that moment.

Besides from that unpleasent evening and morning, today had been pretty nice. We spent most of the day (today) buying groceries and kitchen supplies (like a rice cooker!). We checked out the neighbourhood and my school at the same time.

0 comments: