Sunday 13 September 2009

MTV VMA's 09

Hi there,
I'm really off these days I know, I'm busy with packing and preparing and blah blah blah. XD So anyway, thought I'd stop by for a reminder of tonight's MTV Video Music Awards. The show is a couple of hours away and you can already tune in for a live streaming coverage of the red carpet arrivals, though no one is there yet. XD

I'll probably won't stay up that late to catch it all but I'm definitely gonna do a recap tomorrow. (Fingers crossed to Cobra Starship!) The show is packed with stars as usual, there'll be performances by for example Lady Gaga, Green Day and Beyoncé. Alexa Chung's gonna be a presenter, Taylor Swift's gonna be there, Katy Perry, The All-American Rejects, the whole cast of Twilight (wow, really?!) is gonna be there. Ok, I'm gonna stop with doing a commercial for it now, so buh-bye! :)

Btw, link for the live streaming video: http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/436334/live-from-the-2009-mtv-video-music-awards-red-carpet.jhtml#id=1621333

0 comments: