Monday 28 September 2009

First day of school

Hellu,
So I thought you guys wanted to know about my very first day in school. Although it wasn't quite that interesting.

I got up around 8 and the first session was 10 o'clock. Haha I don't usually take that long to prepare but I had to make sandwiches to take with me and I had to take a shower before I went. I realized I've been kinda slow after the long summer break, with eating and dressing. XD
Anyway I got to school, knowing exactly where it was, asked the "helping people" were the room was and went in. To my delight the interior was kinda fresh and nice unlike the exterior. XD
When I came into the room there already people there, the only thought I had in my mind were, be invisible. Don't stare at people and you don't know if they stare at you. XD I quickly found a place to sit, luckily because like 5 minutes later it was fully crowded and some people couldn't even get into the room.

By some freakin' weird coincidence when I sat down, I heard the two girls next to me speaking in a language very similar to a language I knew very well. Maybe they were speaking norwegian, no they spoke SWEDISH! I immediatelly asked them in Swedish if they were from Sweden. And then it rolled on. I felt so relieved that I found Swedish people in my class.
The session started eventually and some costume dude welcomed us to the school and so on. Then for the next part we were gonna break up to the courses we were on. So I got "stuck" with like 40 flanellshirted girls for the Fashion marketing introduction session. Turned out 19 of them were gonna do Fashion marketing and journalism (which was I'm doing), so it wasn't that bad.

After the session we got like an assignment to do in groups. Like walk through the neighbourhood to get the "Neighbourhood profile". XD So me and one of the Swedish girls went down there, sat on Starbucks, walked a bit more. It was nice, she had been in London for 4 years and knew like all the places so I got to know a couple of things. :)

That was basically it. Tomorrow I'm gonig to this social event thing for London met busniess school students. It might be fun or it might be suicide, we'll see. XD

6 comments:

Meikei said...

låter som en bra dag, tycker jag :)

Caroline said...

Haha ända sen flyttat in i min lgh har jag blivit skitslö. Fattar inte! Det tar en evighet för mig att äta och jag hinner aldrig med det tåget jag tänker ta och får alltid springa till tåget. Finns nog inte en enda dag då jag har gått lugnt till stationen xD

Tiffany said...

re Meks: Ja, det var det väl. :)

re Carro: Haha, inte bra carro! Skärpning XD Måste själv skärpa mig nu när skolan snart börjar på riktigt.

Kajsa said...

Men vad roligt att det gick bra och så. Var va svenskarna ifrån?

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Kristianstad, stockholm o göteborg.

Jenni said...

Det e bra att det finns snälla svenskar där :D