Monday 31 August 2009

I must be paranoid

Good day,
I think might have the most boring blog in the inter-world. So here's an entry to reinforce the statement. XD

So 31th August, huh? Which means September tommorrow, which means 20 (freakin') more days until London. But I think it's all kinda good now, I'm calm. XD I got a grip of the whole situation now and I'm actually quite excited, even packing will be kinda fun now.
I've officially conquered the fear. And about university, I got my CSN (student funding) money today and paid the tuition fee, £3225 not less not more (since the British pound have been low this week). Things are reaaalllyy haaappeniiing. ;)

I didn't tell you in last entry that it was my brothers birthday (29/8). Yup he turned 15. (I must be really old it feels like ages since I was 15 XD) We went to this fancy restaurant with the family and some family friends. It was an asian restaurant in town, the buffet was huge. XD There was a sushibuffet (which I didn't touch), a mongolian bbq buffet, a delicious chinese/thai food buffet and then a dessert buffet. I don't think I've been that full, ever.
(Additional random info: their toilet (at least the ladies) was bigger than my future room in London, really) XD

I don't like sushi but how cute aren't these? XD

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Jag vill också äta på den där buffetrestaurangen! Hört att den ska vara väldigt god.

Tiffany said...

Oh ja, det var riktigt gott. :D Vi får gå nästa gång du e i Malmö (och jag med för den delen XD)