Saturday 29 August 2009

My final jam

Hello,
Aaahh, can you believe it's only 3 weeks until I move to London. Twenty TWO days?!?! Panic. Don't panic. Panic. Don't panic.

Well I can gladly say that I've accomplished a few things from my to-do list since I last blogged. I've translated my CV, I've looked up more about Oyster cards and I know pretty much what I have to pack (which includs frying pan and desk lamp XD).
I've been really anxious about my room and the rent lately, because I've been reminded of how insanely expensive it is but yet to small and...nothing special. Then I just realized there's nothing good in thinking and make myself feel awful about it, I mean I can't do anything about. I can't. I'm gonna stay there anyway, I'm gonna have to live there, I'm gonna have to study in that room. I just have to deal with the situation (gilla läget liksom). XD And to be honest when that's all done, I'm kinda looking forward to moving. haha. Yup I am.
Now all I have to do is make these last couple of weeks as awesome than ever. :)

So when that's done, let's go over to some news.

Jonas Brothers is in the end of their first leg of world tour (us and canada). They're gonna play a couple of dates in Canada then they'll have 2 months "break". In other words, they're gonna film Camp rock 2.
Maybe I haven't been honest about it before but I wasn't really fond of Camp rock (one) but still I can't wait to see the second and I get quite excited about the storyline. I'm not sure this is the actual storyline it might just be a rumour but it seems cool to me. :)

Camp Rock The Final Jam, will borrow its plot from Shakespeare; featuring Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, new director & writer, according to Hollywood Reporter. Poduction being in summer, will debut on Disney Channel in ‘09.

The story has the characters played by Demi and Kevin, Nick & Joe Jonas returning to their beloved Camp Rock, only to discover that some of the students and instructors have ditched it for nearby rival Camp Star.


Meaghan Jette Martin, Maria Canals-Barrera, Alyson Stoner and Daniel Fathers will return for the sequel. Joining the cast for ‘Final Jam’ are hip-hop artist Matthew ‘Mdot’ Finley and Chloe Bridges, an accomplished 17-year-old classical pianist. Mdot plays the reigning hot-shot singer across the lake at.. ..Camp Star who challenges Camp Rock to a musical showdown. The ‘Romeo and Juliet’ moment comes when Nate (Nick) falls for Dana (Chloe), the daughter of Camp Star’s owner.

I think this would be a good plot (well then again I liked the first plot too, before I saw the movie). I really hope the romeo and juliet part is true. I desperately want to see Nick act, like really act. And Chloe Bridges is kinda cute too, muhaha. Shane and Mitchie? Psst, so last year. XD

2 comments:

therese said...

http://open.spotify.com/track/2QhURnm7mQDxBb5jWkbDug

Tiffany said...

Hmm, funkar nt.