Tuesday 25 August 2009

Have everbody gone crazy?

How do you do,
It's less than a month until I get my things and drag myself to the United Kingdom. 26 days to be exact. The days just passes by like nothing and I really really have to focus and think of something to not get a total freak-out. At the moment I can't do moving I can't do living somewhere I know nobody. But I know in 2 seconds or so I will think the exact opposite. This is basically what's going on in my head day in and day out. Exhausting..

It feels like I still have tons of things to prepare, let's the agenda shall we:

Things I need to do before moving:
- Translate my resumé (CV) and make copies
- Get new glasses
- Decide what to pack
- Pack
- Check out my accomodation (again, to see what I need and don't need to pack)
- Check out Oyster card (again, how much it costs and stuff)
- Print out maps (over my neighbourhood, school etc)
- Meditate to get a grip of the situation (mentally prepare myself) XD

Well that wasn't so bad I guess. :)

Kära Skåne, I'm gonna miss ya. :)

I was lying in bed yesterday, thinking. What the hell is happening to the world?
Everytime you just open a newspaper or watch the news there are: theft, murdering, bombing, epidemics, surpression and the list goes on forever. What the hell?! What have we come to?Global panic beacuse of swine flu, people being killed because they want to go and vote in the election, burglers assaulting people in their home, 16 year olds murdering 15 year olds, people getting shot outside the gas station I used to buy candy every week when I was younger, places get bombed where I normally take the bus. Where are going?

And I get so frustrated because I feel so insignificant that I can't do anything. I'm normally not a person who thinks the world is evil and that people are just out to get the best for themselves. When I first meet a person I don't think he's gonna rob me or he's a pschyo person who likes young girls, no. I like to think people are good and compassoinate, and that there somewhat a justice in the world. Like..there ought to be places for everyone to live or there ought to be some refunding when your wallet is pickpocketed or there ought to be only good policemen.... I'd like to think people are that way, but it's getting more and more difficult.

Have everybody gone crazy?

10 comments:

Kajsa said...

The world is the same as it ever was. It hasn't changed; you have. We think that things were so much worse a hundred years ago, but at the same time think it has worsened from ten years ago. These kind of things have always existed, only in different shapes and forms. I think it's just that you're not as aware of these things until you get older, but they've aways been there.

And for the record, I don't believe there is such a thing as a good or bad person. No-one can be truly evil, or truly good for that matter, and anyone who think they are must be a very arrogant person, don't you think?

Tiffany said...

Haha, actually this is actaully what hit when I started writing this. I guess I've just become more aware of the world that's why.

Tiffany said...

But...it's still horrible!

mey said...

hihi yeaah im cool (H)

mey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elin said...

I agree with Kajsa. The world has always been this way, it's just living in this informative society we hear of it more easily. 150 years ago in most cases you wouldn't know what happened in the other end of Sweden. In most cases, I think, you wouldn't even know that Afghanistan existed. So yeah, I believe that as we hear of stuff more easily nowadays it makes us think that it happens more often too; which is wrong.

Haha, I feel with you! I'm already going crazy about Japan and that's 6 months until that time so I can only imagine what you're feeling! :O

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Yeah like argh XDXD

Caroline said...

Det mordet med 16/15-åringarna eller hur gamla de än var. På hon tjejen. Det är bara så sjukt!

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Jo verkligen. Man vet nt vad som händer!

Jenni said...

I wonder what triggers people to do all those horrible things. I wonder how the mind of those people work.