Sunday 16 August 2009

Really back to business ;)

Hello,
For many summer break ends tonight and starts a new term in school tomorrow. I wish y'all luck as for me I still have another month break. XD No actually I don't even wanna joke about it because I really really REALLY needs this month to mentally prepare myself for London.

It is really happening now guys. isn't it? Our future begins now. I know I always talk about this and blablabla, because somehow it feels so incredible. Friends and classmates I've had so closely are now spread across the country, and different countries even. Stockholm, Umeå, Uppsala, Kristianstad, Copenhagen and so it goes on. AAARrgghh, I can't believe it! (a moment of freak-out)

I've promised myself that from tomorrow on I have to stop screwing around and have things done, mostly London things of course but I've been incredibly lazy these last days. I have to knock out of it and do things. XD Like playing the guitar and blog! So watch out! ;)
Anyway I'm still listening to Send It On, although I just got Good girls go bad-Cobra Starship, it's aaaaawesome! :D (Grr, Twitter is crappy slow right now! XD)

We are forever young!

6 comments:

mey said...

visst :S vill flytta hahah (not) fast endå lite

Caroline said...

Laddade nyss hem hela albummet. Kan skicka nån dag om du är intresserad :)

Caroline said...

Laddade nyss hem hela albummet. Kan skicka nån dag om du är intresserad :)

Tiffany said...

re Mey: DU?! E du typ inte 13 år o du ska flytta? XD

re Carro: JAA!

Kajsa said...

Det är ju du som flyttar till ett annat land XD

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Ja, jag inkluderade mig lite där. Min kompis ska läsa i köpenhamn, det är i ett annat land det också! XD