Tuesday 4 August 2009

It's on with Alexa Chung!

Gosh.
It's almost sad how mad I've got about "It's on with Alexa Chung" for the past hour or so. Call me retard but I didn't know she had her own talkshow since like a week ago or when I saw Demi's tweet about being on it. So I was like, ok she has her own show. XD I've literally seen like every It's on with Alexa Chung video on youtube. She's hilarious.

For everyone who don't know her or the show. Alexa Chung is a rising media icon, who's doing modelling and hosting TV programmes. What I like about this talkshow is, first of all the host Alexa. She just has this awesome personlity, she's fun, british, and like crazy. The show is really casual, for real not like usual talkshows which try to be casual but it's really stiff. She doesn't ask like these regular boring questions. It's jsut really awesome, like if the celebs were hanging out with her.

Haha, anyway I can't wait for her to get the Jobros on it ;) Here's the show with Demi Lovato:

1 comments:

Kajsa said...

Yeah, she's funny. But I was a little annoyed with the way Demi says 'like' every third word in a sentence XD