Saturday 22 August 2009

I make em good girls go...

Woot woot,
That's my way to say hi when I'm tired at 5.30 in the afternoon (evening?). So why am I tired? Maybe because I was up late yesterday reading, The innocent's story by Nick Singer, really interesting actually a bit off from my prefered genres but it's good. Or maybe because I made myself get up at 9.45 today. Dunno why, but I did.
Then at noon I met a friend in town, she wanted to go shopping for autumn clothes and I was basically her personal shopper/stylist, haha but yeah it was nice. I was just almost run-over and almost ran-over people 20 times on my bike before I got to town but anyway. XD I also found god-forbid the absolutely most gorgeous purse at Gina Tricot, man I had to have it. So now I have it. XD (Sry, I'm really torr (not funny) right now...)

So what else?... I was at the beach 8 in the morning yesterday, yes, to be a part of a theatre event happening for 5 graders. It was nice to get back at acting and improvising. Gosh I'm gonna miss it so much when I'm in London :'(.

My dad, sis and me also went to the festival, it being the last night and everything. Nothing special, had churros. XD I wanted to see Coraline at the outdoor screen or something at Folket's park but it was at 11 o'clock and I was just too tired. XD So what do you guys think of the festival all in all? I'm gonna say it was a remeberable one. Probably because I feel so nostalgic with everything to has to do with Malmö (since I'm moving..). But I thought the plan on moving things to Folket's park wasn't so successful, it isn't far from the city centre but far enough for being a festival, which made it feel like the festival was all over the place yet no where. XD I mean the market (where they sell stuff) was so lame. They had cut back on so much it wasn't even fun anymore to go there. I guess the musical performances and concerts were pretty good this year (in general, me not necessarily included), there were several big Swedish stars here this year. Even I myself went to see one, the Sounds, on thursday. Well all in all I'll say it was enjoyable (höll måttet). :)

Pics from the festival:


And no I didn't bought that t-shirt! God! XD

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Haha, jag skrattade faktiskt åt din mening om gina tricot-plånboken.. men kan ju va så att jag är ganska trött jag också :P

Ih, the sounds är fett bra live. Mycket tråkigt att jag missade det.

sandraaaa said...

hahaha hade dom en jb t-shirt :p

Tiffany said...

Haha de e bra att någon är lika torr som jag idag. XD Jag menade faktikst handväska, den e så fin :D:D Ja the sounds kommer ju från dina hemtrakter va? De va bra tkte jag. Kanske ska check out dem nån gång ;)

Elin said...

Trodde allvarligt att du skulle köpa tröjan om du såg den xD

The Sounds koncerten var bra :) Ser fram emot deras turné

Tiffany said...

re Sandra: Ja, min kompis visade mig den.

re Elin: Men ofta tshirt från Malmö festivalen. XD Plus jag har en redan.
The sounds var helt ok faktikst.

melanie said...

haha so great that you helped your friend find clothes... i wanna be a stylist too.. but nobody wants me ;'( haha JK.
It's so crazy that you'll be living in London soon! How long will you still be in Malmö? I really want to see you before you're moving...

Tiffany said...

re Mel: HAHhaa I want you MEL! XD No it's really nice, I mean I'm really flattered by her. XD Anyway.. yeah I know I almost can't believe either. I'll be moving to london the 20th Sep. I wanna see you since forever but it seems things never work out :( You haev to come to London some day!!! You must.

melanie said...

Yeah I guess then i have to! Another reason why I love London when you're finally living there haha

Tiffany said...

re Mel: Haha good one XD ;) You can do like a weekend travel your next holiday or soemthing :D I'll be waiting ;)