Saturday 8 August 2009

The magic do wear off

Wow.
Haven't writen anything for a while, well that's a habit of mine now isn't it? I do hate you know.

So what have I been up to lately? Living the fabulous life of stillness, really as I said before I love being at home and do nothing right now.

I've been fixing things with my bank, which btw I now have my own internetbank and a 'dosa' (svenska), it's aaaawesome. :) I'm also slowly slowly beginning to get ready for London, mentally and materially. XD I'm actually getting more and more excited. I've also starting to get together the things I'll take with me to London. I'm currently looking for a calender and shoulderbag. Argh, it's so hard.

Me and my sister have also been to Helsingborg to visit our awesome friends. We are best together, yes we are. I can't believe that this time would be the last time we meet in a long time. Gosh, so much is changing now. But it must, mustn't it?

(The sign says: Burglary...is what we had last week, nothing valueable left!)

I also had this crazy idea to watch the entire Lord of the rings triology. So I started to watch the fellowship of the ring last night. Oh yeah, the magic do wears off. Back in the days I was such a sucker for the films I still remember some lines now even. I've just now realized how....nerdy it really is, but once you look beyond that it has a good moral and exciting storyline. But I still watch the movies now because Orlando Bloom is so damn hot in his green tights. XD

So gonna return watching the Two towers now, toodles!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

awesome skylt :D
eeh, Orlando Bloom är endast snygg i Sagan om ringen-filmerna tycker jag. haha!

Kajsa said...

I like to watch Lord of the rings triology simply because of the really awesome filming and costumes and everything. They did everything perfect in those films, I actually think I have seen more of the extra material. Btw, Mortensen is way hotter than Bloom in Lord of the Rings XD

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Jo eller hur ? XD Kan nog hålla med där ja. Orlando ftw!

re Kajsa: Okey, eeww he's like...so hairy XD

Jenni said...

Bloom "Legolas-version" is the best |DD