Sunday 23 August 2009

I'm on a roll

Hellu,
I'm really on a roll. Blogging is me, and so it should be. XD

Sunday today, means (normally) school tomorrow, and while my sister and brother prepare for bed I'm here blogging the night away (and listening to Katy Perry). Which reminds me of that I've been spedning a perfectly good sunday doing nothing. Well let me do a recap; I've been watching TV, eating, playing the guitar (learning Send it on), playing gamecube (yes our wii is still broken), reading manga and crocheting (virka). Yeah I got this crazy idea I'm gonna make myself a hat, which I'm never gonna finish but anyway XD.

So I'm starting to feel kinda excited for London. I do, I've been talking to some people whose gonna study at the met or even my course. It's nice to know some people before I go. What I'm most excited about right now is settleing in and start my course. What I'm less excited about is living expensively in London and attending social events. XD

I know my friends. ;)

4 comments:

Kajsa said...

Vilka är det på bilden? Vi andra vet inte XD

melanie said...

that's soo exciting! =D

Caroline said...

Har ni motsvarande nollning i London?

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Haha det är ja, min syrra o två andra kompisar i helsingborg.

re Mel: yeah tooooo exciting maybe XD

re Carro: Nja det finns typ några sånna social events men det är inte i en hel vecka tror jag. Så jag tror inte det finns nollning i samma bemärkelse